Assistant Restaurant Manager – near London – Gastro Restaurant (Michelin Guide) – £26,000 – Accommodation Available
Live Restaurant Ltd is a Hospitality Talent Sourcing and HR Agency based in London. We are Associate CIPD with a diploma in HR and the No1 connection between Franco-European Michelin star standard candidates and Elite British and Irish Hotels-Restaurants Owners for 13 years. Client
A highly reputed cosy chic Multi-Awards winning Rosette Restaurant with numerous accolades in the most stunning part of the South East, renowned for their reputation of friendly service and exceptional British French, modern European cuisine with 60 available dining seats and 18 seats in a Private function room tucked away. Role
Passionate, excellent customer services orientated Assistant Restaurant Manager is needed to join the team. As assistant Restaurant Manager, you should have previous similar experience in a Rosette or Michelin environment equivalent.
-You will be joining a close-knit team of 8 Front of House staff. Benefits:
* Meals on duty
* Rented staff accommodation is available nearby (Fully equipped/Furnished with no extra bills with your Private bedroom in a shared House; No pets allowed).
* Company Certifications available ie, Wine & Spirit Education Trust
* 48 Hours per week
* Part of the uniform is provided
* Same consecutive 2x days off per week
* Restaurant is closed during most of the UK School holidays period.
* Free parking space
* Train station at walking distance and 30/45 min away to London City Centre.
* Extra Pension scheme Requirements
- 24x months commitment
- Front of House Qualification or Gastro experience and Management Skills.
- Documented evidence of Eligibility to work in the UK required - No Sponsorship possibility.
In the context of the COVID-19 outbreak, the safety of our Candidates and Restaurant partners is our priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are taking steps to help keep everyone healthy.
If you have any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
Please follow the NHS UK guidelines and take steps such as self-isolating yourself or seeking medical attention as necessary. Please do not continue your application at this time.If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, please visit the NHS website.
You can expect a response from us within 7x working days
Thank you from Live Restaurant Ltd hiring team!
13 years of recruitment combined with 17 years of services to the hospitality industry.