This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
- Advanced knowledge ofapplication, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding ofarchitecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency indevelopmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry widetechnology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large,collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate aboutbuilding an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or moremodern programming languages
- Understanding of softwareskills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and softwareimprovement
- Experience in buildinghigh-performance desktop/web applications
- Experience leveragingmodern frameworks, libraries, tools and languages
- Experience working withnumerous globally distributed engineers
- Experience in test drivendevelopment using modern source control and continuous integration
- Experience working withElectron/OpenFin, web workers and multi-process architecture
- Experience in functionaland non-functional test automation
The hiring manager for this job opening wouldwelcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to amore formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies oninnovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safelyservice the world's important corporations, governments and institutions.You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion ofassets and $393 billion in deposits. CIBprovides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidityin markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.,you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integralpart of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centersworldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everythingfrom enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, aswell as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning,and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming thefinancial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.