Closing Date for this application is 30/09/2020
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Sports Direct Fitness is the leisure division of Sports Direct the UK's number one sports retailer.Welcome to our world...
Sports Direct Fitness are the newest business venture of the international retail giant Sports Direct and we are taking the fitness world by storm.
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Front of House
to help take us to the next level. If you have a "reach for the stars" attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers.... They are out of this world!
As a Sports Direct Fitness employee you will be joining us at this fantastic growth and development time and you will see the business go from strength to strength along with it your career. The Front of House team are responsible for making every member feel like a VIP, delivering fantastic customer service, promoting and selling club merchandise and ensuring the facility is clean and tidy. They Live the Sports Direct Fitness Values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment for the staff and Club Members.
As a member of our team YOU Need To...Act
- With confidence and desire to communicate positively with club members, and show the personality to comfortably be part of the club in both successful and challenging times.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work and fitness.
- As an advocate of the brand, by compliance with SDF values, policies and procedures.
- As part of the team, and be able to work at peak times including evenings, weekends and all club operational hours.
- With resilience to challenges and change. Keep the drive and tenacity to succeed when it gets tough.
- With great intentions. Know how, is able, and makes time to bring fun in to the club and team creating a productive, dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Professionally, demonstrating a passion for fitness and the SDF associated product.
- As a team player showing productivity in a pressurised environment, driving yourself and the team to achieve targets daily.
- Like every member is a VIP. Because to us, they are.
- Like the face of SDF. Be well presented, professional and polite at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for a positive contribution to the club additional spend targets by promotion and sales of fitness products and merchandise.
- Support the membership team and contribute towards membership sales targets in club.
- Ensure the cashing up procedures are followed and banking completed in line with company expectations.
Keep Things Simple
- Have passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club at all times, focusing on giving every member excellent service.
- Be proactive in Pride sessions and ensure club is prepared for peak times and deliver FOH Essentials.
Work To Membership Goals
- Ensure the facility meets Health & Safety requirements.
- Promote benefits to members by showing them how to use it. Manage problem swipes effectively.
- Support the club management team to keep secure, rotate and manage club stock.
Be People Focussed
- Drive positive member retention through delivering reception processes to an excellent standard, encouraging members to get involved with peak time gym floor activity and Group Fitness by making tanoy announcements, and having 121 conversations to encourage participation.
What WE have to offer YOU:
- Respect and support your colleagues to create a positive environment in club.Be proactive in ensuring the club is immaculate at all times.
- Experienced in a high standard customer service, customer facing role
- Able to build relationships with members and make all visitors welcome.
- Fussy about standards, accepting only the best.
- Ideally willing and able to become qualified in Emergency Responder, First Aid & Pool Operations.
Competitive hourly rate
Career opportunities and progression
Opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey into the world of Fitness with Sports DirectThis role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.
There really is nowhere else like it.....
Take a look around our world at www.Sportsdirectfitness.com/careers/