£17 to £18 per hour | Paid Breaks | 38.25 hours | Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse position has just become available in a small private nursing home in the Beckenham area.
The home is family owned and operated and offers nursing care to older people with both general medical and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 38.25 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour weekdays and £18 per hour weekends
• Paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Maximum Salary :
90, High Street, Beckenham, England, London, BR3 1ED, United Kingdom