We are recruiting for a Service Manager to work in the Head Office for a Care Home company - based in Thornton Heath.
1. To ensure an effective front line service delivery to the vulnerable service users .
2. To monitor, review and evaluate service delivery within all allocated services.
3. To maintain its good standing with Local Authority Commissioning Teams and the Care
Quality Commission (CQC) at all times.
4. To ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety are adhered to at all times.
5. To safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
6. To assist in obtaining and/or retaining all awards/accreditation achieved by the organisation
The successful candidate must have experience working in a Care environment, in a senior position mentoring/coaching staff team.
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy