About the Team
Future Fieldsports is a leading network in the UK covering various categories, including hunting, fishing, shooting, game recipes, gundog training and much more.
Hosting many iconic and legacy brands, we cover the whole media ecosystem through Digital, Print, Social, Events and Video.
Serving UK and global audiences at scale, we have data-driven, digital-powered and strong heritage print portfolios that connect our audiences at all stages of their journey.
As Sales Executive, you’ll sell cross-platform advertising solutions in print and online across a portfolio of brands. You’ll build close relationships with existing clients and maximise revenues, and work closely with the Ad Director to identify and pitch for new business advertising opportunities.
Selling print and online, your sole responsibility will be to build relationships and close business over the phone. This role is telesales focussed and you’ll have the opportunity to meet clients face to face at industry events. You’ll ensure that all sales admin tasks are completed accurately and create regular weekly reports on our sales database. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and grow your sales and creative solutions sales experience in a fast-paced media company.
- Maximising revenues through existing client accounts
- Meeting call targets set by your line manager
- To develop a strong understanding and awareness of the industry
- Telesales focused to close short and long term business
- To ensure the sales database, all admin tasks and reports are up to date and accurate to assist in building highly targeted sales campaign and product plans
- Representing a market leading portfolio at internal and external industry events and functions
What do I need to succeed?
We’re looking for a motivated and driven sales executive to join us. You’ll have:
- Experience in a telesales role, you’ll love getting on the phone and selling
- A great track record of personal sales achievements
- You’ll be skilled at negotiation, objection handling and confident closing deals over the phone
- You’ll be excited by a challenge with a resilience to achieve results
- Excellent relationship building skills, and creativity and flair for influencing people
- Determination and motivation to succeed
- Proven ability to identify and convert new business opportunities and build on existing relationships
- Able to work on your own initiative and also brilliantly as part of a team
- Excellent presentation and computer skills
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Excitement of working to and achieving targets
- Self motivated, driven and enthusiastic about sales
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues