Pharmaceutical Territory Sales Representative
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Territory - London/Yorkshire and the Humber
The Area Business Manager (ABM) is accountable for achieving annual onboarding objectives for a defined territory through the development, maintenance & enhancement of key customer relationships. Responsibilities include development & implementation of effective territory planning & leveraging the clients of Working Recruitment LTD resources effectively. Utilisation of effective selling techniques & marketing strategies to create & expand product understanding & appropriate health services/NHS knowledge are also a must.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD :
Starting Salary - £55,000.00 PA + Bonus Scheme
· Develop and utilise a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration & customer insights (updated quarterly).
· Implement business plans through leveraging all appropriate resources, both human & physical, with clinical practice specialists & other appropriate key customers.
· Complete call reporting, business plan updates & expense reports, & operate within all Pharma compliance guidelines.
· Effective account targeting & time management.
· Attend training sessions as required & conventions, as necessary.
· Maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents & incidents.
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Basic Qualifications:
· BA/BS Degree required. Focus in business or life science preferred
· Minimum two years of Medical/Health sales experience
WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD Additional Requirements:
· Ability to think, plan, & act strategically
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· WORKING knowledge of & familiarity with the hospital & medical centre environment preferred.
· Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings & appointments is required.
Please apply directly to WORKING RECRUITMENT LTD with your CV LinkedIn URL and cover letter [email protected]
Please follow Working Recruitment LTD on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & our LinkedIn pages to be informed of immediate vacancies openings 2021
London, England, London, EC2V, United Kingdom