Clinitemp are looking for a Regulatory Advisor working for a leading provider of food regulatory advice and label approval; our client’s advisors are food industry professionals with the expertise and experience to deliver clear, practical solutions to your global labelling challenges This position can be UK or German based.
Job Title: Regulatory Advisor
Job Location: London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
The primary function is to provide input on food packaging artwork from pack copy to approval, adhering to regulatory requirements and corporate policies. You will also be providing food regulatory advice on French or Spanish markets to clients, translators and internal teams.
Responsible for providing high quality food regulatory advice on specific countries/regions to clients, translators and internal teams, you will answer clients’ queries, participate and contribute in leading projects to ensure a high level of customer service. The role also involves input on artwork from pack copy to approval, adhering not only to regulatory requirements, but also corporate policies.
* Min. 3 years of experience in working in a Regulatory Affairs role, or in a related field.
* Commercial awareness of the food industry and consultancy businesses.
* Degree in Food Science/Food Law or in a related field is ideal
* In-depth knowledge with the legislation of the countries/regions of responsibility
* Fluent in English and German
A4, London, England, London, WC2N 5DU, United Kingdom