Domus are seeking an experienced Home Manager or Registered Manager to oversee the management duties of a Specialist Residential Home for Adults with Mental Health Needs and other associated diagnosis.
The service provides 24-hour specialist care and treatment for 12 adults with Mental Health needs and other associated diagnosis, requiring residential, respite or forensic rehabilitation services.
They support residents to develop their skills for safe and independent living, increasing their self-confidence and making a positive contribution to the community.
You MUST be a proven Manager within a Specialist Care service and have up to date CQC knowledge and experience.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities:
- Ensure policies and procedures in line with the company and CQC are adhered to.
- To ensure that the quality of care is high and that all necessary safeguarding measures are in place and acted on.
- To be on call out of hours to support the care team.
- Know the service users` skills, interests and preferences to ensure the individualised service they receive helps them to overcome barriers and achieve their goals.
- Work consistently and positively with managers and other team members to ensure service users and their families receive a high-quality service from the whole team.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Actively lead the team`s development by coaching and training colleagues in person-centred support practices, appraisals and supervision.
- Support the service users to remain safe and health in accordance with their individualised care plans.
- Manage key work with service users to promote their personal choice, independence and control.
- Lead and manage the team to support rota planning, recruitment and to manage colleagues in their support roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manager
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, Mental Capacity Act, DOLs, updates, changes and best practice
- Must holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on (phone number removed) quoting reference MW-RMCMH-8267 or email your CV to (Email Removed)
Key words: Registered Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Mental Health, CQC, Learning Disabilities, Specialist Care, Croydon