Regional Sales Manager Imaging - East Midlands / South Yorkshire
Come and join our team as Regional Sales Manager Imaging
to supporting customers and delivering Siemens Diagnostic Imaging and Advanced Therapies portfolio across the East Midlands and South Yorkshire Region.Your mission and responsibilities:
You will deliver the following to Siemens Healthineers and customers;
- Achieve or exceed Sales and revenue targets for diagnostic imaging and advanced therapies
- Manage long term customer relationships not only during procurement
- Business development in assigned region
- Manage and engage with procurement through the various tender and frameworks
- Maintain excellent CRM data quality
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/about Your qualifications and experience:
Your personality and skills:
- Ideally Degree or similar higher education qualification
- Experience working in the Imaging Sector
- Ideally Sales experience or direct experience of working in a customer facing role in the imaging sector
- Radiographic or Clinical experience in the Imaging sector would be considered
Being part of our team:
- Team player and experience working in teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good presentation skills
- Clinical or Imaging market experience
- Time management and resilience to meet targets and deadlines
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your cultural fit:
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees.
It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level:
not definedJob Type: