Deputy Manager – Supported Living - Deputy Care Manager - Deputy Residential Care Manager – Supported Living- Assistant Care Manager - Deputy Service Manager - Assistant Service Manager – Recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager on behalf a well-established care and support provider to manage a supported living service supporting adults with learning disabilities and autism based in Beckenham.
The Deputy Manager is responsible for the day to day management and supervision of a friendly staff team of support workers, ensuring service delivery and enabling the individual is supported to maximise their independence.
Key duties for the Deputy Manager will include:
* Managing the day to day running of the service, ensuring the needs of the service user is met
* Compiling, assessing, monitoring and reviewing person-centred support plans
* Providing support to senior management, including assistance with the drawing up of staff rotas to ensuring service user needs are covered
* Responsibility for staff training and recruitment
* Supporting to manage the home budget
* Liaison with family, external agencies and partner organisations
Ideally, applicants for the deputy manager role will have:
* Recent and relevant supervisory experience within the health and social care sector
* Experience of working with people with learning disabilities
* Good communication, and administrative skills
* Access to a car to use for work purposes
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity as a Deputy Manager, working in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today
90, High Street, Beckenham, England, London, BR3 1ED, United Kingdom