We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week, based at Cygnet Harrow in Middlesex, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autisim service.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
• Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
• Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
• Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
• Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
• Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
• Take a lead role in working with the multi-disciplinary team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
• Participate in training and development of staff.
• Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
• The ability to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 & latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Dedication to empower & support service user independence
• Experience working on an Autism and Mental Health Ward
• Compassion, integrity, honesty and resilience
• Nurses with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment.
• Able to deputise in the absence of the ward manager
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Our acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for both men and women with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
Services at Cygnet Hospital Harrow
At Cygnet Harrow, we have fantastic travel links into central London.
We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony held at Harrow school (black tie event).
CQC overall rating is 'Good'
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Harrow, Harrow Weald, England, London, HA3, United Kingdom