40 Hrs | Days | Small General Nursing Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in care home management is required to lead and develop a small, fully CQC compliant nursing home in the Bedford area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
* A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
* Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
* A great annual salary of £65,000
* A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Home Manager:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
* Experienced managing a UK elderly nursing home
* A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
* Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
* Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
20, High Street, Bedford, England, Bedford, MK40 1SP, United Kingdom