Are you looking for an opportunity as an Assistant Service Manager / Deputy Manager where you can obtain clear progression while making a difference to the lives of others?
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for an Assistant Service Manager / Deputy Care Manager to oversee their service in Beckenham, Bromley. This service specialises in supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs so experience within this client group is essential. Due to the needs of this service it is a requirement that you are a driver and can be flexible for days, nights and weekends. In return, they will offer you an opportunity to represent an ever-growing organisation who offer excellent career progression and benefits.
Job Purpose of an Assistant Service Manager:
* Motivate and inspire your teams to provide outstanding support through effective training, coaching and leadership by example.
* Acting as a role model and leader in the delivery of active support, you will empower the people you support to have active and fulfilling lives aligned with their needs and aspirations.
* Working collaboratively with the other members of the Service Leadership Team you will help to oversee and manage the smooth running of this service including rostering, support plans, staff deployment and managing budgets.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Service Manager:
* Being an empathetic, compassionate and patient individual by providing in person-centred approaches for those who you support and leading your team to success.
* Being an effective communicator with the ability to influence others and to ensure you get the best from your team. You will possess excellent leadership and team management skills to ensure you and your team work collaboratively and effectively.
* Being an effective coach and mentor for your team and possess good IT skills.
* Ability to think on your feet and making the commitment to see things through and get the best outcomes for the people you support.
* Having a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
* You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
* Their services operate 24/7, 365 days a year and shift patterns will include early mornings and late evenings with occasional sleep-ins and waking nights and you must be flexible to cover the rota at the service.
* Applicants will also hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
What they offer you:
* £22,500 per annum
* Excellent Career Progression
* 31 annual leave days including bank holidays
* Further Qualifications and Training
* Attractive Benefits Package
* Company Pension Scheme
90, High Street, Beckenham, England, London, BR3 1ED, United Kingdom