We are looking for a strong administrator to join a small team based in Leicester. You will be a support function for the operation and day to day running of the business and therefore your role will involve variation and creativity.
Ideally, you will be comfortable using social media platforms as you will sometimes also be required to send communications and "get the word out" using these platforms.
The role will also involve:
• Arranging meetings
• Taking and sending our minutes
• Raising and processing invoices
• Maintaining stock levels
• Supporting the team
It is essential that you have an organised nature, both personally and in your work ethic. You will take pride in your work and love to work as part of a team.
We are looking for the following:
• Highly organised nature
• Reliability and commitment
• Good telephone manner
• Experience working with and speaking to stakeholders
• High competence in Microsoft office – in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Good attention to detail
• Good time management – Be able to juggle a number of tasks and prioritise as appropriate
• Good reporting skills
Please note, this role is part time however you would need to work these hours over a minimum of 3 days between Mon - Fri
Leicester, England, Leicester, LE1, United Kingdom