Working with one of the largest utility companies in the Midlands, Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Farm Liaison Officer to join us on a temporary basis. The Company are passionate about what they do and their customers are at the heart of everything. They are inspired to create an awesome company and so in order to achieve this, they are looking for the best talent to join them in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
If you want to work in an awesome place, and are passionate about all things agriculture and farming as well as delivering an amazing service to customers, then read on as this could be just the opportunity you have been looking for!
We are offering a temporary contract starting as soon as possible, offering an excellent pay rate of £13.63 per hour.
About the role
This role will require you to be the single point of contact for the Company’s customers, ensuring an exceptional service is always being delivered. There is a key focus on coordinating reliable recycling for biosolids, and other related products, and developing sustainability of recycling outlets.
There will be a high level of engaging with customers and stakeholders within the agricultural and bioresources industry in order to create a strong and sustainable network.
- You will have extensive knowledge of both agriculture and farming practises, alongside regulatory frameworks and recycling of biosolids
- You will be FACTS qualified, or have the equivalent training/knowledge
- You will be a good listener, enjoy talking to people and have great attention to detail
- You will be computer literate, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- You will hold a full, UK driver’s license
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!
Leicester, England, Leicester, LE1, United Kingdom