Experienced Small Animal Vet needed!
We are looking for an experienced Small Animal Vet to join a single-site, 4-Vet practice in the heart of Edinburgh. This is an opportunity to join a progressive and well-equipped practice with a friendly and supportive environment where the option to pursue your own interests up to certificate level is encouraged.
The ideal Vet for this role will have an interest in surgery and be comfortable with most routine small animal surgical procedures. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience however someone with extensive surgical experience and comfortable working up cases alone will always be considered regardless of the number of years qualified. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, generous CPD allowance and a good work life balance.Location
- EdinburghKey Information
- Full time
- Mainly small animal (some exotics)
- No out of hours
- Weekends on a rota basis
- Good balance of surgery and consulting
- Competitive salary
- 4 Day working week
- Small but busy, well-equipped RCVS accredited practice
- Good CPD allowance
- Support towards certificate if required
- Reputable practice with loyal client base
What Happens Next?
- Right to work in the UK
- RCVS registered
- 3+ years' experience (Less will be considered if you possess strong surgical experience)
- You will be comfortable working sole charge on occasion (rarely)
- You will have a friendly and proactive attitude
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and any other suitable positions, please email us on or call our Vet Division on 01423 813453