- PD (Newport Isle of Wight)
We have practices across Surrey, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Cambridgeshire all offering a friendly, personal and caring veterinary service. We pride ourselves in combining your quality of life with your career opportunities. We are Investors in People accredited, showing our commitment to our staff and how much they are valued.OOH Vet required, Isle of Wight. 1 week on / 2 weeks off!Are you looking for a new clinical challenge, whilst maintaining a great work life balance? Would you like to work with a varied and interesting caseload within excellent facilities?Do you have a passion for delivering the highest quality of clinical emergency & critical care? If yes, this opportunity is just what you are looking for!
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and caring veterinarian to join us in a OOHs Night Vet position for our new dedicated out of hours service on the Isle of Wight.
Our new night service will further complement our fantastic day team within our Pet Doctors RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital, which is located in Newport on the Isle of Wight.
We pride ourselves on high standards of care and are looking for like minded vets who share these same principles.
You will enjoy the benefits of working as part of a bigger group, which means we can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Here are the details of the role and some more on what we will offer:
If you feel you have the clinical experience and want to be part of a great new dedicated night team that will focus on gold standard patient & client care, please apply now.To have an informal chat about this post please text or call Rebecca Goldsmith on 07970 818104
- An average of 10 nights per month working on a 7 nights on, 14 nights off basis with 1:6 Saturday and Sundays (days) and one Bank Holiday per year. However, we embrace flexible working and would be very happy to discuss a reduced number of nights per month if you are looking for a part time role.
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our sharesave scheme
- We would also be open to discussing local accommodation for the days you're working if required
Role Type: Night Vet / Out of Hours / Emergency & Critical Care / Veterinary Surgeon / OOHs Vet / Small Animal Vet