Solve Problems, Don't Cause Them! Smart Thinking, No Numpties! Have Fun, Great Teamwork! Use Tools, Don't Be One!
Are you looking to make your next move your best move? We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Systems Engineer who shares our values to join a rapidly growing organisation with the Systems Business Unit.
You will develop, trial, install, test and commission industrial control in the Water, Power and Rail industries with a focus in Wonderware, Rockwell SCADA systems, Ethernet communication networks and PLC and RTU's.
Z-Tech Control Systems is a fast-paced growing company with headquarters at Swavesey near Cambridge, and a busy East London office. We have a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in the Water, Power and Rail industries.
- Industrial control system design, from conceptualisation to commissioning.
- Liaise with customers to achieve a desired technical outcome.
- Wonderware System Platform and manage site based Ethernet communication LANs
- Design and integration of industrial fieldbus networks (including modern ethernet solutions) with a mindful approach to cyber security.
- Software design and implementation, i.e. PLC program design, HMI and SCADA applications, DCS. Exposure to other programming languages such as VBA, SQL, C++.
- Field based fault finding and analysis of industrial hardware and software.
- Integration of new advanced technologies, e.g. smart VSD Drives and starters, into existing control systems.
To Be Successful You Will Need:
- SCADA/HMI platforms: WonderWare (system platform and InTouch), Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View SE/ME and RS view, Siemens WinCC (TIA Portal).
- PLC Software Platforms: Allen Bradley Control/Compact/MicroLogix, Siemens S7 (TIA Portal), Mitsubishi A/Q series, Omron.
- Understanding of communications channels: Modbus, DeviceNet, RS232/485, DH+, profibus, industrial Ethernet (CIP, ProfiNet, Enet/IP, general Ethernet layer 2/3 security structure).
- Basic electrical and ICA, for example: relay logic, analogue loops.
- Full UK driving license
Z-Techers are defined by their enthusiasm to go further and we actively embrace individuality. We want our team to feel empowered, motivated and encouraged in their work to ensure we’re all working together to achieve excellence.
- Competitive salary £37500 to £55000 dependent on skills and experience
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Opportunity to obtain nationally recognised qualifications
- Company Pension
- £500 Refer A Friend Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
If you’d like to join our massively expanding company and be part of our success we’d love to hear from you!