ECN (Engineering Change Note) Process Co-Ordinator
Linx Printing Technologies, is seeking an ECN (Engineering Change Note) Process Co-Ordinator - a driven and dynamic individual who will take ownership of ECNs and strive to improve the process as a whole.
Linx Printing Technologies Ltd (Linx) is part of the Danaher Group's Product Identification platform. Since its formation in 1987 we have earned a reputation as a manufacturer of thoughtfully designed and well engineered products. The company has consistently invested a high percentage of turnover in research and development and is one of the industry's top research spenders in relation to turnover.
Our products are used on production lines across the world. These include our Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) printers used in a variety of industries such as food, beverage and automotive, laser coders in industries such as beverage, pharmaceuticals or cosmetics, Large Character Printers for outer case coding and packaging, Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) printers coding onto boxes, trays, sleeves and packaging materials, and Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) used for marking plastics, film packaging, labels, gloss card, and other flexible materials. Any industry which requires product identification codes, batch numbers, use by dates and barcodes may have a Linx printer on its line.
But most of all, we recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey. Our deeply embedded commitment to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving and keep striving for better. And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.Your challenge
The successful candidate will have responsibility for running the ECN process which is key within the company and is required for any change to the many product lines we manufacture. The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance of Line Manager and collaborate with all areas of the company and at all levels. This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about design and innovation.
Key functions of this role are driving ECNs to a rapid conclusion, technical review of ECNs before circulation, inputting information into our SRP system and working closely with the wider business, at all levels, with respect to ECN process and content. In addition to the ECN process role there will also be an aspect of Design Engineering as part of the role, carrying out some of the design work that is stipulated by the ECNs that are being put through.As an ECN Process Co-Ordinator at Linx , you will manage:
Critical Success Factors for the Ideal Candidate Profile are:
- The ECN process
- Interdepartmental communication around ECNs
- Report out of ECN KPIs
- Input of new Assemblies and parts into our ERP system
- Permit allocation
Your Education and/or Background Experience will have:
- A flexible and creative professional style with a knack for building relationships, influencing and challenging the status quo
- Proactive and strategic thinker who first understands business and department needs and is then keen to bring forward and test new ideas and practices to bring a better communications experience to our associates
- Service-oriented, team player who seeks feedback to continuously improve programs
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand and interpret business needs to define communication requirements for a variety of audiences
- Must have well developed presence; ability to drive others to complete actions in a timely manor
- We are looking for a process driven and proactive individual from an Engineering background - minimum qualification HNC/HND
- Experience in using 3D CAD packages such as Creo or Solid Works
- Preference: Experience in being responsible for engineering change system
- Preference: Experience in entering and maintaining engineering data on ERP system
- A quick learner who has excellent problem-solving skills
- A proven technical understanding of common computer operating systems i.e. Windows and proficient use of MS Office applications.
- A strong desire to be in a fast paced and multifaceted environment with exposure to wide variety of projects and the chance to broaden your skills and knowledge
We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at [OPCO], gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, "stretch" opportunities.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.