Description de l'emploi Stellenbeschreibung 工作描述 The ProteusOne installation project in Liverpool, England will be the 4th Proton Therapy Center in the United Kingdom. IBA has partnered with Proton Partners International (PPI), whose goal is to develop a network of PT centers in UK under the name Rutherford Cancer Centers. The system will consist of one SuperConducting SynchroCyclotron (S2C2) and a Compact Gantry.
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center in Liverpool will start around January 2020 and will last 12 months, after which the site transitions to customer service mode.Mission
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
As an Electromechanical engineer, you are responsible for installation, calibration and commissioning activities on the Proton Therapy site, with a specific focus on the electromechanical equipment in the Treatment Room.
You work in a team of approximately 9 people, and you report to the Site Manager.Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Electromechanical engineer, you are responsible for:During the installation phase (+/- 12 months)
During the Customer Service phase
- Participating in the installation of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site with a specific focus on the electromechanical equipment (electrical and electronics cabinets, cooling systems, vacuum systems, high and low voltage equipment, etc.)
- Testing and validating the equipment according to the specifications and ensuring the customer requirements are met in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance and timing
- Critically analyzing data to diagnose potential technical problems
- Collaborating intensively during the installation and commissioning phase with subcontractors to supervise the installation until the start-up of the equipment
- Troubleshooting the equipment including solving electrical and mechanical issues
- Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-art technologies and services
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the equipment
- Operating the system and providing technical support to the medical staff during patient treatment and clinical operations
- Ensuring the client requirements are met in term of technical performance, timing and safety
- Training customers
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment (shift work)
- Upgrading and improving the system in collaboration with the R&D department
Profile Profil Profil 简介 You have:
You also are:
- A Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics or Mechanics)
- Relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems, as well as experience with different tools like cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC´s regulation loops, drivers, sensors, electric motors positioning equipment, high and low voltage equipment
- The ability to troubleshoot large systems issues
- Knowledge of local EHS regulations
- Driven, proactive and hands-on person
- Able to follow rules & regulations and you able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Analytical, able to identify root cause of issues
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4 months)
- A flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (up to 50% of your time)
Company Société Unternehmen 公司 Particle Therapy: the next frontier in cancer therapy.
IBA is the undisputed leader in particle therapy, acknowledged to be the most precise and effective clinical radiotherapy method in the selective destruction of cancer cells. To date, more than 25 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA.
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA’s leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, IBA currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
Offer Offre Angebot 聘用意向书 IBA offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer. Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 40 nationalities working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents.
IBA offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment. You have real possibilities to evolve within IBA's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer IBA is committed to a diverse workforce.