We are currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) to work with one of our clients based in Liverpool street. You will be working in a large commercial building
Continental Shift work - 12 Hour days and nights
Day Shift - 06:30 am - 18:30 pm
Night Shift 18:30 pm - 06:30 am
Salary paying up to £42,000 per year
* To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Qualification / Experience
* Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline
* Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing
* Experience on Pumps, AHU, Cooling Tower
* Good Knowledge of Health and safety
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration
- Ad Posted: 20/Jun/20:
- Location: London, United Kingdom:
- Salary (approx): £42000/annum:
- Job Type: Permanent:
- Experience: Not Specified:
- Languages Required: English:
- Reference: 901662042: