Our client is a leading company in the vending industry. They are seeking a Vending Engineer to join their expanding operations, covering the Sheffield and surrounding areas on a Part-Time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the vending industry. They offer an excellent package that includes overtime and benefits such as use of the company van. They are looking for a person who is pro-active, flexible, working Monday to Friday, has great communication skills and who is willing to go that extra mile to promote their great customer service.
The Vending Engineer would be working mostly on vending equipment.
* Install, commission and set up vending equipment on site
* Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
* Attend re-active break down and repair call outs, aiming for a first time fix on all equipment
* Operator training (e.g. operation and cleaning of coffee and FMCG equipment)
* Self-sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in company van
* To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required)
* To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
* Strong electro-mechanical knowledge, 3 phase experience beneficial but not essential
* Professional in nature and drive to represent the business in a positive manner
* Relevant industry experience on vending equipment (desired but not essential)
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills
* Have initiative, motivation and focus
* Good communication skills and can communicate effectively
Basic salary £23-27K depending on experience
Extensive training on various vending machines
If you are a Vending Engineer based in Sheffield area with experience in the FMCG or vending industry, please feel free to submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
Sheffield, Wincobank, England, South Yorkshire, S9, United Kingdom