- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- £32,000 - £36,000
- Brandon Area
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to be based at a large site near Brandon. You will work as part of a large on-site team and work on the electrical assets of the site and be responsible for all planned and reactive maintenance across a large portfolio of properties. Working on the housing team you will specialise in workon well maintained 3 bedroom family housing, flats and halls of residence style living accommodation.
Duties of the role include:
- Delivering all planned maintenance work across the portfolio
- Complete compliance testing and minor works to JSP375 standard
- Minor installation works and testing
- Respond positively to reactive requests as required, ensuring workloads are managed alongside the planned maintenance regime.
- Carrying out maintenance duties to Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric systems, plant and equipment as part of a wider engineering team with specific responsibility for the maintenance of Electrical systems.
- Keeping on top of new industry developments and being an advocate for strong levels of compliance and health and safety.
- Liaising with subcontractors on specialist works
- Taking part in a call out rota - 1 week in 4. Being on call means you are payable for a standby allowance and also paid at an overtime rate if called out.
The role comes with a company van as well as a fuel card, holidays, pension scheme and a host of other benefits provided by the market leading employer.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified in Electrical Maintenance - City and guilds or NVQ
- 18 th Edition
- 2391 fixed wire test and inspection is preferable but not essential
- FM experience
- Willing to act as responsible person (RP) for compliance purposes
- Good organisation skills
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Department/function: M&E
Engineering, Maintenance Salary Band: £30,000 to £39,999 Salary specifics: £32k - 38k per year + Vehicle, pension, holidays etc Region: East of England Location specifics: Lakenheath Reference Number: 1474 Post Date: 23-06-2020 03:06 PM Closing Date: 21/07/2020 03:07