A position is on offer for an Electronic Design Engineer at growing, well-established company. This is a rare chance to break into a new industry that will provide full training on their specialist products.
Do you have experience in an Electronic Design role? Have you designed hardware components with Microcontrollers/Embedded systems?
This company are a major manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic control systems, with operations and customers in multiple locations across the globe. Due to a continuous desire to improve upon their product range, the company are looking to add a new Electronic Design Engineer to their development team.
In this role you will be working with a close-knit development team to draft new designs and improve upon existing products, including work on high-speed interfaces. This will be a varied role with the chance to work across various major design projects and will involve liaising with all levels of the production process.
The ideal candidate will have an Electronic Engineering degree, with experience designing hardware for Electronic control systems or similar.
* Electronic Design Engineer (Hardware)
* Designing electronic hardware systems
* Working as part of a tight-knit team on major design projects
* £40,000 - £45,000 + Training + Bonus + 32 Days Holiday
* Skilled in PCB design with systems such as Microcontrollers/Embedded systems
* Previous experience in an electronic design role.