This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor to join a leading Accident Repair centre.
Your duties will be supporting the whole bodyshop department, booking in cars, liaising with insurance and car hire companies, general administration and customer service duties whilst always ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
In return you will receive a great salary, ongoing training and scope for progression.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Accident Repair industry but if not then Motor Trade experience would be preferred.
Key Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Administrator:
* You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including receptionist duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery drivers diary and customer call backs.
* These tasks require excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none.
* You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
* As the first point of contact for customers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
As a Bodyshop Administrator you will:
* Ideally have worked / or is currently working within a similar role within an accident repair centre or within the Motor Trade.
Administrator / Customer Service Advisor
£20k - £25k + Bonus + Benefits
Totton / Southampton / Hampshire
If you want to hear more about this role please click 'Apply Now'