My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in North West London with a strong reputation developed over the years through a combination of innovation and hard work. The company has stood resilient in the current climate and focuses on the future with a positive outlook. Now is an excellent time to join this successful business...
We are looking for a confident and self-driven individual to join a new training department. If you are passionate about food safety, developing colleagues’ skills, want to express your creativity and be involved in the complete learning cycle, this could be the role for you. You will be professional, adaptable and work well in a fast-paced environment. Able to work with stakeholders at various levels, whilst maintaining excellent communication skills. This role is ideal for a training coordinator who has created and delivered training and is looking for the next step in their career, or a junior training officer looking for a new challenge to enhance and develop their skills in the food manufacturing sector.
• Supporting the Training Manager to create and deliver Food Safety Training packages
• Delivering and improving our Induction and onboarding programme, including Food Safety and Health and Safety aspects.
• Managing external and internal training events
• Tracking training records, requests and KPI’s
• Monitoring and identifying continuous improvements to training
• Conducting training gap analysis in coordination with department managers
• Evaluating training effectiveness through surveys, feedback and observations
• Developing training packages to support compliance and soft skills for operatives and supervisors
• Delivering coaching and training in the factory
• Assessing and coaching factory trained trainers
• Food Manufacturing/Safety training experience
• Experience in delivering and designing training
• Willing to work flexible hours on occasion
• Strong attention to detail
• Food Safety Qualification
• Driving License
• E-learning experience
• Train the trainer qualification
MON-FRI Office Hours
Contributory Pension 5%
Holidays 22 days + 8 bank hols.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to [email protected]
or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.