Are you a confident trainer, public speaker or presenter with experience across large and small scale activities? Are you ready for the next step within your industry? Would you like to represent one of the world's most luxurious, timeless and inventive brands?
Then picture what it'll be like as you're handed the keys to your own company car (and not just any car: a state of the art new series from one of the most revered car brands in the world), to get you across the UK for the ultimate working experience. We're teaming up with one of the world's leading automotive brands, to roll out a retail training experience like no other.
We are seeking 15 experienced trainers to represent our client, by heading to retailers across the UK & Ireland to launching their latest car in the series. As a trainer you will be solely responsible for facilitating training sessions, sharing product knowledge, demonstrating features and ensuring all units of the required syllabus are met by each franchise. You will also be the designated product expert at VIP Events, when necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Delivering consistent training to the targetted number of staffers, per franchised retailer, across all sites.
- Attend all sites outlined in the project plan (subject to COVID/government guidelines).
- Achieve high scores in measurement & insight.
- Performance review, share insights and complete necessary surveys and feedback criteria.
Who are we looking for?
- An outgoing, confident and experienced trainer with exposure to a variety of training styles, learning techniques and audiences.
- Somebody who aims to excel, who always takes pride in their work and doesn't mind going the extra mile to get the job done.
- A consistent trainer, who is willing to hit consistent target
- A real team player, who also thrives in an autonomous environment.
- An individual with an eagerness to learn, ask questions and leave no stone unturned.
- Responsible, trustworthy and an excellent communicator to stakeholders at all levels.
- Passionate about automotive and luxury brands.
In order to be put forward for this role you must:
- Be 25 years or older
- Hold a clean driving licence
- Be available for (weekdays):
- WC 28th September
- WC 5th October
- WC 12th October
- WC 19th October
- Additional travel date TBC (tentatively scheduled for 26th October)
We'd love to disclose who our client is, but we're sworn to secrecy for now... If you're interested and feel you are the right person for this position. Apply today to make sure you don't miss this opportunity.
We are looking for trainers in:
Barnsley, Basingstoke, Bristol, Cambridge, Darlington, Perth Potters Bar, Tumbridge Wells, Solihull, Warnington, Dublin, Manchester and Reading.