Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees.The role
Reporting to Integration and Handover Manager
Location: Vauxhall, LondonKey accountabilities
• Identify training needs according to Requirements
• Based, plan and implement training and familiarisation needs for a successful handover of the Project
• Liaise with Client representatives to align training and familiarisation expectations and respond to the Project needs
• Create training Matrix and programme
• Create Familiarisation Matrix and programme
• Liaise with Project Teams and Subcontractors to coordinate training and familiarisation sessions
• Build, maintain and track Project training and Familiarisation programme in accordance with the timing of the Project Requirements
• Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
• Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
• Prepare and deliver Familiarisation courses
• Implement training KPIs
• Prepare and present reports on training and Familiarisation programme KIPs
• Produce and manage reports and training and familiarisation evidences in order to fulfil Project deliverables for Handover
• Create Evidence Packages and Manage Documentation to incorporate to the handover.
• Ability to lead and deliver full training cycle
• Good understanding of Construction Projects
• Experience in Presentation and report writing, editing and formatting.
• High-level of attention to detail
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ideally, Knowledge in VR, AR and MR for application to training and Familiarisation
Required Education & Experience
• Degree in a relevant Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or IT discipline (or equivalent experience).
• Experience during execution phase in Complex Infrastructure Projects.
• Ideally, have experience in TfL Rail Projects
Location: Vauxhall, London
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom