End User Computing (EUC) Architect - Modern WorkplaceLocation:
The Architecture Team in Deutsche Bank's EUC performs a critical role in defining and implementing the foundation architecture for the next generation of technology. We are moving towards the Cloud. Your role offers the opportunity to manage the evolution of EUC technology across the enterprise. You will collaborate with and report to the Head of Architecture for EUC, you will co-operate with the global Information Technology departments, Corporate Information Security, other Architecture Teams, the User Community and External Partners.What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Visualisation and documentation of your domain design (High Level Design)
- Presentation and discussion with various levels including senior management
- Visualisation and documentation of key dependencies, inside EUC or in the wider technology stack across the Bank, including, networks, compute and security
- Governance of solution architecture and low level design provided by solution engineers
- Consultancy to key contacts like Solution Engineers or Product Managers
- Windows 10, Office Pro Plus, Microsoft Teams
- Azure AD Hybrid Joined (Cloud Authentication approach) with Single Sign-on to Azure
- OneDrive, Exchange-Online, Modern Browser Technology
- Physical and virtual devices with modern Identity and Access Environments
How we'll support you
- Desktop Analytics; Intune Device Management, Autopilot, Cloud Access Gateway, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Windows Defender Portal
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.