My client, a global brand based in Nottingham, Midlands are seeking a Magento Web Developer to join their growing development team at their head office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the support of both core Magento and brand specific functionality as well as the development of new custom functionality to support future business needs.
Within every successful delivery of projects, you will be required to perform activities across the software development life cycle, liaising with key project stakeholders where required.
• Proficiency coding in object-oriented PHP and MySQL for the Magento Enterprise framework
• Proven experience in a test-driven environment using Zend
• Ensure that projects are technically adhered to and delivery deadlines maintained
• Experience working to an Agile / Scrum methodology.
• Provide support and resolution of issues reported on other PHP based platforms and frameworks within the business
• Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Software Development (OOP-PHP)
• Proven Magento Enterprise/Community experience
• Practiced in specifying technical requirements for online functionality and features
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Nottingham, England, Nottinghamshire, NG1, United Kingdom