INDUSTRIAL DISEASE SOLICITOR, 2+ PQE, MANCHESTER, SALARY £30,000 TO £40,000 (DOE) PLUS EXTENSIVE BENEFITS – JOB REF:0920
The Solicitor will be responsible for the successful management of Industrial Disease matters from inception to conclusion. Principal accountabilities and tasks include, but not restricted to:
• Handle a broad range of disputes including hearing loss, asbestos-related illnesses, respiratory diseases, work-related strain injuries and employers/public liability matters
• Deal with complex and non-routine cases exercising appropriate levels of delegation and risk management
• Align the service provided with the client needs in a way that enhances the firm's reputation
• You will be expected to maximize your personal billings to achieve appropriate billing performance targets, meeting with the income budget/and or forecast for the department
• Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines and work collaboratively when necessary
• Effectively deal with complaints through agreed handling processes
• Ability to produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct
INDUSTRIAL DISEASE SOLICITOR:
• Proven track record of advising on complex and varied Industrial Disease matters
• Previous experience with ELPL matters is necessary
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Able to organise and prioritise workload especially under pressure is essential
• Previous experience in managing a case from a case management system (ideally Proclaim)
• Proven track record in adhering to deadlines and exceeding targets, as well as holding high standards of efficiency and time management
• Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy
This is a friendly, open and hard-working firm, providing a supportive environment, a pro-active approach to employees work life balance and offer you scope to grow in your role.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie at eNL on 0161 850 0745 for a confidential discussion or email [email protected]
attaching your most up to date CV. If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Industrial Disease Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are an Industrial Disease Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Industrial Disease Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).