This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for experience and looking to build his or her portfolio. In this project you will participate in filming a Music Video in London. You will participate in the design of the storyboard and production of the video filming. You will participate in video editing and designs. You will gain the experience working with all the stakeholders. We are looking for a talented enthusiastic individual ready to make their mark in the filming industry by stepping up to the responsibilities below:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
• Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
• Computer edits video segments on digital formats.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
• Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
• Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
• Final Cut Pro x, iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate.
• We may require you to hire equipment or if you have your own this is a massive bonus.
We require you to send us your best Video project. A portfolio that can prove your ability. You can send us a Links to save on a heavy file size.
The role is Voluntary however we will reimburse you for your travel, food and other arrangement costs.
Bloomberg Arcade, London, England, London, EC4N, United Kingdom