Cashiering Team Leader (FTC for 9 months)
DWF's high profile Finance Team, are seeking to recruit a Cashiering Team Leader to be based in our Manchester office.
You will work competently within the Finance Team as Cashiering Team Leader, contributing to the effectiveness of the Finance department by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple locations, business units and currencies and be part of a dedicated Finance Team where you will:
- Work closely with the Senior Payments & Cashiering Manager to assist them in the management of the Firm's Cashiering function
- Have day to day supervision of team members to ensure the correct workflow and accuracy of work
- Maintain a well organised Cashiering function, ensuring adequate staffing to provide cover so that the Cashiering team can respond to all requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that Cashier processes comply with the requirements of the Solicitors Regulatory Authority Accounting Rules (SAR) and VAT regulations in the UK and overseas offices
- Ensure all receipts and payments are processed on a daily basis
- Ensure all CHAPS/BACS receipts and payments are processed to meet time deadlines
- Work with the Billing team to enable prompt and accurate billing of disbursements
- Work with the Credit Control Team to ensure prompt and accurate allocation of bill receipts
We are keen to attract passionate people with a solid experience of cashiering processes and of internal and external cashiering compliance, as well as an excellent knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Rules (SAR). The preferred candidate will also have experience of goal setting and performance management and posses strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Are you interested in joining an international legal business and develop your finance and team leading expertise?
Then we would love to hear from you! Benefits package and flexible working:
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That's why, when you join DWF, you'll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, a buy as you earn share scheme and dining cards. You will also have access to additional wellbeing programs such as an online GP and a Healthy Minds helpline.
We welcome applications from people looking for a flexible or [partly] agile role. We are happy to explore your preferred working patterns as part of your application. About DWF
DWF is a global legal business providing Complex, Managed and Connected Services, operating from 33 key locations with over 4,200 people. The Company became the first Main Market Premium Listed legal business on the London Stock Exchange in March 2019. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations. Supporting your application
Our recruitment process will comprise of interviews and, at times, a written exercise, an assessment day and/or a presentation. We want to make sure we do all we can to make this a positive experience for you. Please click the following link ( https://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/
) which will take you through a simple process to identify any adjustments or additional support we can provide beforehand or on the day. Note to recruitment agencies
We hire the majority of our talent directly by our resourcing team or via referrals. On occasion, we will look for external support and will release vacancies to our recently reviewed Preferred Suppliers List. Speculative CVs sent by other agents or outside of the agreed process will not be accepted and no recruitment fee will be applicable.