**Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Bedford.**
**Great pay rates: £10.80 per hr + £1.96 (£12.76) night shift premium** - - - - - **Your mission**:**Warehouse Operatives are at the heart of everything Amazon does.**:From the moment an order is placed to the moment it is in the customer’s hands - it will be your job to receive, pick, pack, sort and ship parcels. You’ll be expected to work to the highest standards to make sure Amazon exceeds customer expectations.
**Excellent Pay & Benefits**:**Competitive day and night shift pay rates**:
- Day shift rates £10.80ph - Night shift rates £12.76ph - Overtime rates£16.20ph - £21.60ph **Exclusive benefits package**:
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata according to entry date including bank holidays) - free car parking on site - pension scheme - subsidised transport available - onsite canteen with free hot drinks - vending machines Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
**Tasks and Responsibilities**: As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
- Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals - Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners - Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity - Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations - Accurately read instructions from a scanner - Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck - Consistently achieve targets set for your department - Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
**About You**:**You'll bring**:
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment. - A true commitment to customer service to help deliver a first-class Amazon experience. **You also need to be able to do the following on a daily basis**:
- Stand and/or walk for periods of up to 10 hours. - Lift and move products up to 23kg in weight - manual dexterity is required. - Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch of up to 10 hours. - Push and pull products up to 23kg in weight of up to 10 hours. - Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 story building). - Regularly climb and descend four flights of stairs safely. - Understand training and Health & Safety instructions delivered in English. Most importantly, you’ll work to the highest standards to make sure Amazon exceeds customers' expectations!
Letchworth Garden City, England, SG6, United Kingdom