Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2500+ UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Soft Services Supervisor to join our Facilities Management team at the John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford city centre. This is a permanent full-time position working NIGHTS 40 hours p/week on a 5 day rota, from 10pm to 6.30am
* To provide and maintain a safe and highly efficient domestic and portering service to patients and staff of the hospital.
* To ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained throughout the site and to provide a hands-on approach to motivate, train and encourage portering and domestic staff and ensure good communications between the day and night shifts.
* To ensure that the domestic and portering teams are aware of their responsibilities under the performance management system and to ensure we meet the required PMS levels, liaising with departmental heads where necessary, both Trust and company
* Working hours: 40 per week, on a 5 day rota, from 10pm to 6.30am
* Proven track record in the successful delivery of good customer service
* Experience of supervising/managing people and managing and organising work
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
* Must be computer literate and able to work with CSM systems
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development
3, High Street, Oxford, England, Oxfordshire, OX1 4AB, United Kingdom