Are you ready to start a new career in IT Support?
If you are passionate about technology and a natural problem solver, then we can help you become an IT Support Administrator.
Here at The Training Room, we specialise in helping IT enthusiasts gain the skills they need to become job ready IT support professionals before matching them to career defining opportunities across our partner network, with guaranteed interviews and career support for 3 years.
The industry demand for certified IT Support Administrators is high and our partners have engaged us to provide them with entry-level talent certified in the skills outlined below.
No previous experience is required at this stage as our course will provide you with everything you need to ensure you are support desk ready.
You will gain the following skills and certifications:
· CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks.
· CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks.
Add one of the following courses to specialise your knowledge:
· CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
· CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Could+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
· CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security, and network-attached storage.
Our training is self-paced, online and can be completed from the comfort of your own home, making your dream job closer than you realise.
APPLY now for more information. Advertised through Zoek aa69cab5e67f42a8a25c2a4964d310710