Your new company
Hays Social Care are working alongside a national learning disabilities provider to assist in the recruitment for a Senior Behavioural Support Practitioner.
My client as proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.Your new role
As a senior behavioural support practitioner you will provide excellent Positive Behavioural Support and respond to referrals requiring behaviour support involvement. Provide direct support in setting up and delivering on behavioural support plans by working alongside teams and behavioural support practitioners to develop outcomes, skills and knowledge within the support teams.
You will ensure support teams are focused on enhancing the quality of life of people supported, promoting personal skill development and reducing/ eliminating the use of restrictive practices.What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to hold the following:
What you'll get in return
- Masters level qualification in Applied Behavioural Analysis or Positive Behavioural Support
- Be able to evidence of ongoing training with respect to applied behavioural analysis, positive behavioural support, learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorder
- Have significant experience in directly supporting people with learning disabilities and/or autism who have complex needs
- Be confident and knowledgeable in taking a lead role in supporting people and guiding others through difficult situations
- Able to represent people we support, teams and the organisation well at professional meetings
- Experience of producing and implementing PBS plans
- Significant experience of working within a PBS role
In return you will receive the following:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary of £35,000 per annum
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) raising to 35
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions
- Sick pay scheme
- Opportunity for flexible working
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For more detailed information, or to view other vacancies with this organisation, please visit our dedicated recruitment website https://webmicrosites.hays.co.uk/web/nhs-health