Sales Support Director
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. Since 1988, we have helped businesses and individuals pay for their insurance by spreading the costs over regular instalments, instead of paying the whole premium up front.
We also provide the finance to pay annual costs such as professional fees, membership subscriptions, commercial service charges and school fees.
We have 2.1 million customers, processing 24 million Direct Debits, achieving advances of £3.3 billion.
We are now looking for a Sales Support Director to lead sales support to drive growth, ensure seamless onboarding and to be the ‘go to’ person for sales and marketing at head office at a senior level.
- Salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Incentive scheme
- Dental and medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site restaurant
- Join a workplace where integrity, honesty and accountability are encouraged
If you are a high calibre management professional with a track record of driving excellent service and delivering results, this is an exciting opportunity to share your experience with a passionate team and shape our Sales, Marketing and Support functions.
We are eager to enhance our partner onboarding process and in this new position, you will have the freedom to make your mark on this area of our business, which has the potential to make a significant impact on our future success.
So, if you are looking to challenge yourself and elevate the nation’s number one insurance premium finance company to new heights, we want to hear from you.
How You Will Make an Impact
As the Sales Support Director, you will drive the success of Premium Credit’s Sales function and ensure that teams deliver an exceptional service.
Working closely with our Chief Sales Officer, you will be the ’go to’ person for sales and marketing at our head office in Leatherhead. You will:
- Lead and inspire the marketing and support teams to ensure the right priorities and focus; and utilise the capability team to drive growth
- Project manage the onboarding process from tender to business as usual, ensuring a seamless, partner focussed journey
- Own management reporting including budgeting, forecasting and board packs
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues and lead collaboration between teams to increase engagement with the partner onboarding process and ensure opportunities are maximised
To join us as our Sales Support Director, you will need:
- The ability to build successful working relationships and engage and influence others to deliver results
- A track record of delivering excellent customer service to drive commercial performance
- A track record of managing cross-functional teams or matrix management
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and forecasting; and producing accurate and engaging board packs
- An understanding of marketing principles, strategy and the marketing mix
Previous experience of working in the financial services industry or other regulated environment is desirable.
Other companies may call this role Head of Sales Support, Head of Sales, Sales Director, Business Development Director, Senior Finance Sales Manager, Head of Business Development, or Head of Sales & Onboarding.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as the Sales Support Director, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.