Commercial Vehicles Service Advisor - Cambridge
• Independent Workshop, with market leading basic salaries and OTs
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is an HGV main dealership on the outskirts of Cambridge, with other branches across the UK.
Its a small dealership with a friendly atmosphere, looking after Light and Heavy Commercial vehicle.
HGV Service Advisor. The job will entail supplying order numbers, chasing order numbers, booking in vehicles, updating customers, invoicing, tele sales, face to face sales, MOT bookings, initial diagnosis, communicating with the workshop, maximize department profitability, provide customers with a friendly and professional service, discuss their requirements and act accordingly. Overall smooth efficient running of service department. While taking full responsibility for the customers journey while their vehicles are on site.
The Successful Applicant
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Pay rate: £25,000pa plus overtime
8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and every other Saturday from 8am to 12pm.
If you feel this is the job for you, please get in contact for a private chat …..
Cambridge, Fen Ditton, England, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom