Patient CoordinatorLocation: LeedsShift Pattern: 9am - 5pm + 11am - 7pm (X2 every 4 weeks)Working Days: Monday - Friday + 1 Saturday every 4 weeksSalary:18,000 per annum
ICS Group is a unique healthcare solutions platform with an integrated specialized staffing and healthcare services offering combining deep clinical expertise, digital capabilities, technology and analytics. ICS Health & Wellbeing has been selected to deliver the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NHS DPP) across the UK, NHS England, Public Health England and Diabetes UK have committed to improving efforts to prevent diabetes, and this collaborative programme aims to help the 5 million people who are at risk of developing the disease. The Programme comprises of physical activity and dietary components, underpinned by behavior change techniques. About the opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a Patient Coordinator to be part of the National Diabetes Preventionprogramme. The Patient Coordinator will provide a telephone and administrative support to our patients who are part of theprogramme.What you will be doing
- Being responsible for booking one-to-one and group appointments and dealing with patient/referrer/coach enquiries.
- Building a good relationship with patients through sensitive understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Supporting the service user engagement strategy to ensure adherence to the programme and minimise drop-outs.
- You possess great communication skills.
- You enjoy building relationships.
- Able to prioritise and multi - task.
- You possess great organisation skills.
What we can offer you
- You already have previous experience within a telephone customer service role.
- Strong admin skills.
- Previous experience of building relationships within an internal capacity.
- IT literate. Competent user of Outlook and other MS Office tools.
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels. If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply. The ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer