Atkins, Balfour Beatty and Egis Road Operations UK are part of a consortium, creating Connect Plus Services, a unique partnership with a collective strength in highways asset care from finance, through to design, build, maintenance as well as day to day operation. As part of our 30-year remit to manage and improve the capital's orbital motorway network, we deliver major improvement projects, such widening 38 miles of the M25, refurbishing tunnels and bridges, and installing hundreds of variable messaging signs and gantries, helping to maximise the use of the network and deliver more reliable journeys. We also manage the Dartford River crossing, and operate and maintain 440 kilometres of motorway providing our customer and road user with a world-class highway service.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation. The Portfolio Manager delivers CPS's objectives with respect to Project Delivery and focuses on the six key areas of performance: Health & Safety, Quality, Cost, Environment, Delivery and People.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor
to join our Communications Team based at the Dartford Crossing. As Customer Service Advisor you will be responding to customer enquiries and complaints using INFORM Customer Care System and providing support on communications activities as and when requiredResponsibilities
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- Effectively and efficiently carrying out daily activities in responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints using INFORM Customer Care System
- Customer enquiries and complaints
- Highways England enquiries
- Supporting Customer Services Team with other activities as and when required e.g.:
- Parliamentary questions
- Ministerial enquiries
- Live the Connect Plus Services Values
- Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
- Support the delivery of the business' sustainability activities
- GCSE English
- Excellent writing skills, including analysis and report writing
- Business knowledge and communications environment
- Research and delivering factual responses to enquiries
- Delivering on commitments
- Intermediate IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills - oral and written
- Networking and relationship building
- Positive attitude
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy.
SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult ourPrivacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.