37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Temporary (12 months)
£11.53 per hour
Tate are currently recruiting a team of 15 new Collections Advisors, to join our client based in Reading.
This is a temporary role for 12 months initially, working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
Due to the pandemic, this role is currently home based. However, we would still like candidates to be located close to the office in order to collect the necessary computer equipment upon starting the role. This role may also return to being office based once lockdown restrictions are eased.
* Inbound and outbound calls, to and from existing customers who have fallen behind with their payments.
* Collecting payments and working with the customer to identify long term payment solutions.
* Education customers and setting up direct debits.
* Supporting each customer throughout the full payment process, through taking ownership of your own portfolio of customers.
* Answering varied customer enquiries.
* General administration tasks.
* Updating various databases.
Desired Qualities and Experience:
We are looking for people with superb customer services skills, telephony skills and administration / processing skills.
Collections experience would also be an advantage, although not essential.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Reading, England, RG1, United Kingdom