Regulatory Policy Manager, Health Hull, UK Competitive salary and excellent benefits package This role offers an exciting opportunity to provide Regulatory policy and influencing leadership within the Regulatory Health BU (RI) – one of the core Regulatory capabilities critical to the SQRC function and RB business.
The Global Regulatory Policy Manager develops strategy, coordinates regulatory advocacy in key markets, gains alignment with internal and external stakeholders, drafts RB and trade association positions, guidance documents and policies to align with RB vision and business objectives, in order to influence the regulatory landscape and enable innovation and product registration in key markets and globally. You’ll focus on the regulatory priorities specific to the Health Business Unit and Category leadership, working closely with cross-functional and sometimes cross-Business Unit stakeholders, working on global regulatory environment. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Centralized leadership of Regulatory Policy team and Policy Champion network for the Health Business Unit, to maximize global co-ordination.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify critical opportunities and threats, determining our company position, designing our engagement strategy and coordinating activation in relevant markets.
- Develop our proactive plan, integrated with strategic business plan, and drive an agenda to appropriately influence regulations, including shaping new areas of emerging regulations, to better serve consumers of the future and our industry sector(s).
- Lead the company strategy and engagement plan with primary external stakeholders, key Regulators and Industry Associations, including GSCF, as well as key regional and local stakeholders.
- Ensure RB holds Leadership positions in key committees in global, regional and local (as appropriate) industry associations.
- Globally coordinate regulatory policy response on emerging issues related to the Health BU.
- Roll out globally harmonised strategies via the Regional Regulatory Policy & Intelligence Leads, to maximize regional and global harmonization efforts.
- Share knowledge and experience through organization as required (regulatory, R&D, marketing, corporate comm, CDO) ; manage internal stakeholder needs. You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve a scientific background, coupled with a solid track record of Regulatory Affairs experience with experience in any of the following areas: consumer health, product classifications across medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, general products, biocides. Understand how to translate the outside in - and inform and manage business stakeholders accordingly. You’ll be an excellent communicator, using your expertise to influence others to make fact-based decisions. You’re results-orientated and entrepreneurial. Just like us. You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make a truly meaningful impact. You will be working in a unique area of the business and industry, responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas! The policies you help advocate for globally will help create a safe and healthy healthcare landscape that will make people’s lives better. Our iconic portfolio will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day. Equality
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.