Over the last 20 years, our client has grown to the size of a global consultancy firm, operating a global advisory network. They require ambitious graduates to help sustain their continuously expanding presence.
• A competitive basic salary of £22,000 (Potential to rise to £26,000-£29,000 after a year should you meet your targets) ...
• Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
• Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
• Full training and support
• Excellent scope for progression
• Attain a thorough knowledge of the services provided, as well as the industries and clients they cater to whilst also searching for new industries/markets
• Create a pipeline of new business by identifying new markets that the client can explore
• Interact and book new business meetings through cold calling & via email, educating prospective clients in order to secure their interest
• Develop rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings
• Liaising with the Field Sales Team and creating them a pipeline of new meetings
Educated to degree level in any disciplineExcellent communication and interpersonal skillsAmbitious and drivenConfidentNext Steps:
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Maximum Salary :
Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, M2, United Kingdom