Audience Measurement - Global Head of Marketing & Business Development AddThis Sharing Buttons Location
Job Details Are you looking to develop your career in one of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
This role is an influential, senior position within Global Audience Measurement. You will provide the global team with an outstanding level of strategic input and be the go to person for the whole Audience Measurement product portfolio. The influence you have will drive through innovation and strategic development of the business. The Role
You will be the point person in the Global team for all global internal/external Audience Measurement requests. This requires a thorough knowledge of the external global media measurement marketplace (trends, opportunities, hot topics), as well as that of the Ipsos Audience Measurement product portfolio.
- You will be the point person in the Global team for all global internal/external Audience Measurement requests. This requires a thorough knowledge of the external global media measurement marketplace (trends, opportunities, hot topics), as well as that of the Ipsos Audience Measurement product portfolio.
- The leader and often principal architect of major audience measurement proposals around the world, drawing on our extensive knowledge and experience with measuring audiences in multiple environments and geographies. Scope dependent on local expertise and resource, ranging from creating proposals from scratch where resource is limited to being editor and sounding board where local resources and relationships strong. Ensure Ipsos global standards are followed.
- Support Global SL Leader in preparing strategic and back-up materials/presentation decks for meetings and discussion with top management
- Creator of marketing materials (sell sheets, brochures, credentials presentations etc.) describing and marketing our products and services
- Create new content promoting Ipsos expertise and POV (e.g. Thought Leadership, White Papers, articles, conference presentations) leveraging global audience measurement content, proprietary information from the Ipsos Knowledge Exchange and other sources eg from other Ipsos Service Lines or owned data e.g. Ipsos Global Trends.
- Prepare and edit the monthly audience measurement internal newsletter (Measurement Matters), a compilation of new initiatives, trends and interesting things happening within Ipsos and around the world in order to share best practice, new ideas and avoid teams recreating the wheel.
- Responsible for ensuring all necessary training materials are available and UpToDate (ranging from topline summaries of products available to documentation/workshops to train local teams).
- Ensure there is updated content on the global intranet and any other Ipsos websites as required
- Keep up to date files on competitor activity, Ipsos AUM studies, market shares etc.
- There may also be the need to manage progress and activities on key strategic areas or sectors of importance. (This would involve tracking P&L, leading calls on strategy and ensuring follow up agreed actions etc.).
As a subject matter expert in Audience Measurement we are looking for someone with significant experience in a market research company, media agency, media owner or other organisation. Strong global Audience Measurement experience (be known in a relatively small pond).
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and adjudicate amongst strong-willed colleagues around the world with authority
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
- Impartiality and adaptability
- Strong initiative, negotiation and influencing skills
- A strong and growing network – externally and within Ipsos
- Experience of presenting at senior level (to top management/ external conferences etc)
- Ability to obtaining buy in and ensuring action on key initiatives
- Ability to prioritise work, meet multiple deadlines and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team and also able to be self-motivated to work on own
- A can do attitude
- Strong research skills (ie understand the pros and cons of different AM methodologies)
- Initiative and new ideas
- Client focussed and good listening skills
- Self-motivation and confidence
s About us
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research. Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible. We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of commitments you may have outside of work and we consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.