Our continued growth within self lay of new water infrastructure projects in the residential developer sector has created a new opportunity for an experienced Water Project Manager to manage self-lay projects across the Newbury/Swindon and Bristol areas. If you hold a strong water background at a supervisory or management level this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
About the position;
• Responsible for the successful delivery and on site installation of new water networks, in line with the standard detailed drawings provided by the water body.
• Responsible for the day to day safe operations of all WIRS Water teams in your region.
• Programme and resource works to agreed deadlines
• Responsible for all on-site team health and safety issues, risk assessments and method statements.
• Manage routine operations in accordance with WIRS procedures.
• Implement, manage and monitor all WIRS accreditation and associated documentation.
• To provide technical and practical input to tender processes and documentation.
• Liaise with local authorities and statutory undertakers, External and Internal clients and Sub Contractors.
• Conduct Technical audits on each team in accordance with audit procedure.
• Responsible for all regulatory HSE correspondence and other regulatory bodies.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
• Strong proven background within the water industry, ideally Developer Services however training can be provided.
• Experience of multiple project management at Supervisor level,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to successfully lead and develop your teams;
• Strong knowledge and experience within Health and Safety, compiling programs, method statements and the maintenance of accurate appropriate records within Water Installations.
• Understanding of WIRS (Lloyds)
• Proactive, organised and hands on approach with the ability to work well as a team and on own initiative
• EUSR water hygiene and, EUSR SHEA water card Essential
• Full Clean driver's license and a flexible working approach.
You can expect a forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is our number one focus; we are aware we are only as good as our people and ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, discounted gym membership and much more! If you have the skills and attributes required, then please apply now or contact the recruitment team for further information. Closing date for this position is 25th June 2019
Nexus Infrastructure plc and its subsidiaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.