Your new company are an established multi-disciplinary organisation, specialising in the heavy industrial sector. They operate with a large and diverse portfolio with sizeable contracts and a strong market presence.
Your new role
* Lead the strategic delivery of centralised operations support and on shift service delivery.
* Ensure that all operational delivery and support requirements are achieved throughout the Terminal, reviewing shipping schedules and berthing plans.
* Day to day account management of existing contracted accounts
* Lead operational delivery and embed consistent approaches across General Cargo Operations
* Ensure the delivery of objectives and KPIs, in line with the clients strategy and customer service requirements.
* Act as the PFSO/Security Manager onsite presence.
* Responsible for 3 warehouses
* Lead a team of 1 x Ops Manager, 1 x Deputy Terminal Manager, 4 x Senior Ops Supervisors, 5 x Lead Delivery Ops and 14 x Delivery Ops
* Overall responsibility for the Health and Safety of the site.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous Lean or Six Sigma
* IOSH or NEBOSH
* Previous experience working within a Warehousing, Distribution, Supply environment.
* P+L Experience
What you'll get in return
You will gain a competitive wage with one of the leading brands within Liverpool.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Maximum Salary :
38, Exchange Street East, Liverpool, England, Merseyside, L2 3PS, United Kingdom