An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specification Manager to join a leading Building Materials company covering the North West and Midlands region.
The ideal candidate will be led by design as well as being commercially minded. It may be that you already have a proven track record as a Specification Sales Manager (preferably working with high aesthetic appeal products), or it may be that you're an Architect, Landscape Architect or Consultant Engineer who's looking to lean towards a more commercial and sales based role. If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a large business with real opportunity to be recognised and progress.
About the role
Reporting to the National Specification Manager, you'll be actively developing and managing the specification customer base to maximize profitability in the Hard Landscaping sector. The products you wil be working with are well known in the industry and are used in major projects all over the UK.
Using a consultative approach you’ll bring your business perspective to demonstrate what’s going on in the market and so contribute to the region’s goals by recognising, utilising and creating opportunities. You will identify and influence the supply of products to projects, you’ll achieve firm, high-value, multi-product specifications, whilst ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
What we\'re looking for?
- Proven track record in Design environment (ideally you will be an Architect / Landscape Architect or a Consultant Engineer).
- Experience working within Specification Sales, ideally with products with a high aesthetic appeal.
- Qualification in design would be preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen and team orientation.
- Tenacious in approach and able to plan organise and think analytically.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
What\'s being offered?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients