Role: Senior Site Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £(phone number removed) plus £7,500 car allowance & comprehensive package
You will be working for one of the UK’s leading contractors, synonymous across the UK in the delivery of landmark projects in sectors such as education, commercial, residential, leisure and the public sector.
To compliment a number of upcoming projects set to start in the coming weeks across Manchester and Liverpool, there is now the requirement for a Senior Site Manager to join the business in Merseyside.
Projects will range across a variety of sectors and range in value from the low millions to over £50million, with everything from a fit-out of a commercial office to a new 30-storey high rise.
To be applicable for this role, you must be an experienced Senior Site Manager with experience working as the No.2 on sizeable new build projects while working for a large regional or national contractor.
* To work in close cooperation with the Project Manager, Design Manager, Building Services Manager and commercial team on all aspects of the construction project.
* Proactively work with the Health & Safety department to ensure standards are maintained and full compliance with the safety management system is achieved
* Develop and continually monitor detailed contract programmes in conjunction with the project planner
* To review design and shop drawings and contribute where necessary, liaising with the relevant design teams and subcontractors.
* Promote the company quality test and inspection procedure at all levels and ensure project compliance including the implementation of the Zero Defects and Customer Experience Initiatives.
* Recognised qualification, preferably in Construction Management or structural/civil engineering.
* ONC/HNC in Construction / Building (Minimum)
* BSc / NVQ 5 (Preferred but not essential)
* MCIOB (Preferred but not essential)
* CSCS Manager’s Card (Minimum)
* IOSH Managing Safely or CITB equivalent (Minimum)
* Demonstrable longevity working for large regional or national contractor
* Demonstrable experience working on multi-million new build and refurbishment projects
Maximum Salary :
38, Exchange Street East, Liverpool, England, Merseyside, L2 3PS, United Kingdom